This wheelchair ticks all the boxes with the parking brakes, footrests, removeable armrests, cushion as well as folding for easy storage. Please note: with this wheelchair being a side transfer chair, the arms may be used for support but they are not designed to bear the weight of the user pushing themselves up and out of the chair.
- Lockable parking brakes.
- Removeable footrests
- Solid puncture proof tyres.
- Attendant brakes which the person pushing the wheelchair can either use to slow the wheelchair down or lock the brakes on completely for parking.
- Solid 20cm front castors.
- Solid 30cm rear wheels.
- Flip up and swing away removeable armrest.
- Double cross brace for extra strength and stability.
Dimensions 18" Seat:
- Height – 37″ / 94cm
- Width – 24.5″ / 62cm
- Depth – 41″ / 104cm
- Folded Height – 29.5″ / 75cm
- Folded Width – 10.5 / 27cm
- Folded Depth – 26″ / 66cm
- Seat Height – 22″ / 56cm – including cushion
- Seat Width – 18″ / 46cm
- Seat Depth – 15.5″ / 39cm
- Armrest Height – 7.5″ / 19cm
- Total Weight – 28.4 lbs / 12.9kgs
- Max user weight – 115kgs / 18 stone
- 20cm Solid Front Tyres
- 30cm Puncture proof rear tyres
Please keep the packaging this wheelchair comes in for the return to our warehouse. Please note rental items returned prior to the end of their rental period are not subject to refunds, however if a rental unit is not returned at the end of its return period a late fee and additional rental charges will apply. Rentals can be extended as customers desire by placing a new order online and contacting us. Please extend the rental a minimum of three days before the item is due to be returned.